Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Day 18: Feast or Famine

Goodness! Tomorrow is going to be incredibly busy. I'm not sure when I'm going to do all of my self appointed tasks. It's an adventure.

It's amazing how things come in waves. Things have been very quiet for a lot of the summer. Now, when the seasons start turning several exciting opportunities have fallen into my lap. I haven't secured any of them yet so I don't want to jinx it. But it's still exciting, the possibility.

Tomorrow, I not only have a recall for a show I am very excited about (and think I am quite well suited for, if I do say so myself), I have an audition with a touring show and a meeting with a director about stepping in to a show someone has dropped out of suddenly. And to top it off I am working in the evening. What an awful lot of running around I'll be doing.

Having this many opportunities is great. It means that I can spread my energy and focus so I don't get hung up on any one project. The flip side of this is that I have to make sure I don't lose focus all together.

I have a few classes booked to keep me going after my spate of auditions. And a theatre date for the weekend again! I've been making a concerted effort to keep myself busy and working, even if it's just on my own projects. This has been really good for my soul. I am so much happier when I am busy. I'm trying to take all of the positivity from class on Friday to heart. It really does make a difference in every aspect of my life. I do feel like now that I have started being productive for myself that things are starting to come back to me. And even if they don't turn out this time I feel better just in myself!

Early night tonight so I can get up and kick ass tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment